A cookie is a small digital file that asks your computer’s permission to remain on your hard drive. It can save information about you to make our site more user-friendly. By using this website, you consent to the capture of information about you, including but not limited to your IP address and preferences on our site.
- Copyright Notice
All copyrights to this website and its content are owned by PSA. Any copying of this website or use of images or other content found hereon is strictly prohibited without prior written consent of PSA. Utilization of “framing” or “pass-through” techniques to enclose or re-use any branding of PSA, or of any information on this website is prohibited. This prohibition applies also to meta tags, alt-tags and any other hidden text, tags or attributes which utilize PSA’s name or material without the express written consent of PSA.
- Content License
In using this website, you may view its content. However, you may not “strip,” copy or otherwise reproduce the content on this site without prior written permission of PSA.
- Warranties on Information Disclaimed
PSA offers no warranties for information displayed on this website. No warranties, express or implied, are offered on this website or the content offered hereon. PSA reserves the right to discontinue or relocate the publication of this website and any content hereon.
In addition, PSA, its officers, directors, agents, contractors and employees are not liable, and you agree not to hold any of the same responsible for any damages or losses of any kind, including loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, intangible losses, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages resulting directly or indirectly from:
- the content you provide (directly or indirectly) using this website;
- your use of or your inability to use our website;
- any delay or failure in our delivery of products ordered;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to our website, or any glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our website or delivery of our products;
- loss of data submitted to or captured by this website, or unintentional loss of such data to a third party;
- the content, actions, or inactions of third parties; or
- a suspension or other action taken with respect to your account as discussed in these Terms and Conditions.
- Third Party Websites and Plugins
Links to third party websites are not recommendations or endorsements, nor do they warranty the trustworthiness or safety of any third-party site. PSA maintains no control and accepts no liability regarding content on any third-party site, including but not limited to the social media sites linked to on this website.
- These Terms and Conditions are Subject to Change
This Agreement is subject to change at any time. You may request notice of this change by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Subscribe to Website Policy Changes.” We will notify you in email of any subsequent changes to this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement
- Our Address
Any questions about these Terms and Conditions should be directed to email@example.com. PSA’s physical address is: 2426 North 2nd St. Harrisburg, PA 17110